sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2014

Fading


 
You say You love me,  But they feel like words to me
But this just ain't working.  Stop thinking
You can run over me,  Drifting,  Settling  Of to a foreign place.
If I can't see  What's in front of me.
It's a mystery,  Well than apparently things just ain't the same and I'm ready for change...

Go on, begone, bye bye, so long!
Can't you see that you're fading, fading, fading, fa-a-a-a-ding away, away, away, away, away
I opened up my eyes, and I finally realized today, today, it's too late!!
You're fading away...

Put a sock in it just stop running your mouth.
Got my mind made up,  I ain't coming back again no way, no way, no way, no way
'Cuz I'm so fed up, boy you got me messed up if you hit me back up, don't press your luck today, today...
I'm blowing you away!!

Things just ain't the same and I'm ready for change.
Go on, begone, ta ta, so long
Can't you see that you're fading, fading, fading, fa-a-a-a-ding away, away, away, away, away
I opened up my eyes, and I finally realized today, today, it's too late!!!
You're fading away...

Saw you turn into a ghost right in front of my eyes
Tell me what's a girl to do when she's crying inside
I'm about to go insane, I'm jumping off this train whether wrong or right, I'll be gone by night!

Can't you see that you're fading, fading, fading, fa-a-a-a-ding away, away, away, away, away
I opened up my eyes, and I finally realized today, today, it's too late!!!
You're fading away....

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário